Advertising & Services (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drum machine for sale?

Lost our drummer. Does anyone have a drum machine you're not using anymore that I could buy off you

Started by Steve

4 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Allan Midgley

Kickstarter project - Gregorian Rock!

Friends, you might be interested in my latest musical adventure. Are you familiar with "crowdfunding"? I'm giving it a try to complete my f…

Started by Roland Dale Benedict

0 Jun 28, 2013

Seeking Christian Music for Global Netcast

Hello, I am a US-based talent scout for Global Gig Radio. I am currently tasked with finding Christian artists to participate in an upcomin…

Started by Daily Faith Music

11 May 24, 2013
Reply by Worship The Rock

Blue Mountain Worship Sessions: Live

Early last month, I got together for a weekend retreat with a few worship leader friends of mine from around the Northeast and the UK.  We…

Started by Michael J. Mahoney

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Johnny Rohrbeck

'Set Us Ablaze' FREE Album Download

Greetings, I am an Independent Christian artist based in LA. I recently recorded a follow-up full length to this EP and as my way of saying…

Started by Ed Fuchs

0 Dec 7, 2012

'Beyond Eternity's Shore' LP 10/11/12 Official Release

My new full length album 'Beyond Eternity's Shore' is now available at my website www.edfuchs.com it is a 14 track progressive worship cryp…

Started by Ed Fuchs

0 Oct 27, 2012

Worship Ebook Finished!

Hey Everyone I just finished my new ebook "Express Worship" and wanted to let you know you can get it for free! The book is about the expre…

Started by Adam Roth Johnson

12 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Lyssa Berner

Where to find instrumentalists and vocalists for churches?!?!

I would like to share a new resource... WorshipLeads.com is a unique Worship Resource designed to connect churches needing worship personn…

Started by Mark Mattingly

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Mark Mattingly

New Mobile App - Worship Band in Hand

Hello Worship The Rock! We're very excited to announce the release of Worship Band in Hand. Here's a short video explaining what Worship Ba…

Started by Lee Bridges

20 May 10, 2012
Reply by Stevo

Need Help With A Song?

I was just wondering if anyone needed help with any song parts.  I frequently do videos and tabs for songs and have been looking to do some…

Started by Matthew Stahlmann

0 Feb 27, 2012

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service