Advertising & Services (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for Choir Appreciation Sunday or Music Ministry Appreciation Sunday

Jan. 8th, 2012 has been set aside as National Choir Appreciation Sunday.  It's a good thing to say "Thank You" to God for the gift of music…

Started by Travis L. Boyd

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Geniffer Braz

Looking to promote free music

Hi all!  I've been looking for places to post my link so folks willfind my free music.  If this isn't an appropriate forum for that letme…

Started by Hayward Taylor

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Stevo

New Christmas Music - (FREE @ Praise Charts!)

Hey friends! Just wanted to let you know I've just released a brand new Christmas song "Hope is Here (Joy To The World)"! Praise Charts has…

Started by Dan Macaulay

0 Sep 29, 2011

RESOUNDworship.org v2.0

Hi all,   Some of you may be familiar with the free worship song resource that is RESOUNDworship.org - it's a UK based collective of song-w…

Started by Matt Osgood

0 Aug 16, 2011

Hi

Hey I'm Stephan Calvin!!! PlayChristianGuitar.com

Started by stephan calvin

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Josh Simpson

You Hold It All album by New Life Worship

Hi WTR members,   I just want to share this song 'Great I Am' (http://www.vimeo.com/20751103) from the upcoming album of New Life Worship "…

Started by Catherine G. Chiong

0 Mar 31, 2011

An Easy Way To Produce Your Own Songs

Hi, I set up this site to help those want to produce their own song but have trouble finding the right musicians or not being able to affor…

Started by StudioProTracks

0 Feb 15, 2011

Gospel Talent Search

Started by Mercyb

0 Nov 15, 2010

Schedule meetings and notify members

Hello, You're probably going to count this as spam because I'm "advertising" :) but here it is. How do you notify your members when you nee…

Started by Artem Kalinchuk

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Artem Kalinchuk

Radio Show link

The program will running in Talk Show mode for most of the night with our Night Movers Show:http://www.broadcastingworld.net/listen/KSSF-93

Started by The Soakers House

0 Sep 16, 2010

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service