Modern, Contemporary Worship (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New original worship song & video: We'll Sing Your Praise Forever

Original song. Free to use in worship in any setting. For original MP3 audio track, MP4 video file or song chord sheet, email me at dcooper…

Started by Damon Cooper

0 Oct 4, 2010

songs for alter calls

I need some ideas of songs that can be used during alter calls.  I am looking for all types but these would be for a contemporary service. …

Started by Doug Barker

27 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Doug Barker

writing a song together

Hello! I am not  a great lyrics person and I think it would be great if a few of us wrote a song together on Worship the Rock! I have been…

Started by Nate Dycus

6 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Melanie Siewert

Israel Houghton's "Love God, Love People" - review

Israel Houghton - "Love God, Love People" review Got my CD of Israel Houghton's "Love God, Love People" and have been playing it at ho…

Started by bet nich

0 Sep 1, 2010

Another controversial lyric song

One of my absolute favorite songs of worship is "Song of the Harlot" by Michael Pritzl of The Violet Burning.  The Lord has used it to show…

Started by Michael Letus

51 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Greg Moore

Unformal

What sort of music do you do in informal/unformal situations?   A few years ago I started writing "songs for the out-of-doors", melodies wi…

Started by Greg Moore

0 Aug 14, 2010

Top 25 Worship Songs

So, if you had to strip down every worship song/hymn you know. What would be your top 25 songs that you couldn't do without? For me, these…

Started by David Weischedel

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Matthew Edey

Worship Song base

I would be interested on hearing how many songs worship leaders keep in their core song base?  How often you bring in new songs, and when y…

Started by Levite

8 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Greg Moore

Contemporized Hymns???

Hey group - I'm leading worship this Sunday in a new church as part of the interviewing process for interim Worship Pastor.  This church th…

Started by Chris Brinkley

54 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Stevo

New Album of David Wayne Meeker

Hi, Everyone! I encourage you to go to David Wayne Meeker's page and listen to samples and buy his album. The CD cover itself is a Gospel t…

Started by Laura Landers

0 Jul 16, 2010

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service