Worship Devotionals, Tools & Teaching Resources (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Widows food

Is it wrong for me to organise a ball party for the widows and ask people to support a one off dinner for women and children that have not…

Started by Juliet The Singer

0 Sep 11, 2013

"Worship Experience" - what does this term mean?

I've been a worship leader for five decades, in a wide variety of settings.  But I've been puzzled by the term "worship experience", which…

Started by Greg Moore

22 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Greg Moore

More than a song - How do we respond?

There are some worship songs that we use in Church that lead us to or suggest a physical response or call us to act on something in our liv…

Started by Joe Aiken

8 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Joe Aiken

Taking a moment to calm down and focus.

When we come together to practice or to worship, we've all arrived from different directions and different busy places. So, what do you do…

Started by Greg Newhouse

9 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Greg Newhouse

'Musical prowess' - gift or danger?

I recently overheard a conversation between two elderly ladies: "..all that twanging on the guitar, it's more about musical prowess than ab…

Started by Brenda Cameron

22 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Greg Newhouse

Is it just me? There was a day when the music I played moved people.

I started playing  worship music nearly twenty years ago. It began as an ever present desire to sing and play for the King.  To stand in a…

Started by Michael Murphy

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Toni

Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

I have been a worship leader now going on only 4 years. I play acoustic guitar and sing. I pick the songs, mentor the team members, recruit…

Started by Joe

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

Help with preparing sermon series on worship

I am in the planning stages for a sermon series on praise and worship and have had some difficulty coming up with resources -- Books, websi…

Started by Paul Wahl

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David D Waggoner

Worship Leader Courses - Distance Learning - Online Worship Leading Lessons

Just wondering if you know of any worship leader courses that can be completed from a distance - i.e. without having to attend a school reg…

Started by Worship The Rock

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by JORN

Worship Central Course Material

Hi folks, I have just posted an article on my blog about the Worship Central Course material but then I wasn't sure if everyone is aware of…

Started by Andy Williamson

0 Nov 7, 2012

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service