Marsha Conley's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for commenting on my post from almost a year ago.  I appreciate your comments…"

Marsha Conley replied Nov 5, 2013 to How important is it to have a worship leader with at least a basic knowledge of music theory?

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Carri

"Our violin player bought an electric violin and it works great.  Dusty has been usin…"

Marsha Conley replied Apr 22, 2013 to Violin

12 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Yes, I agree with the comments I have read.  I put contemporary Christian music into…"

Marsha Conley replied Mar 15, 2013 to Are new worship songs too complicated?

31 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Hey Greg, I also get tired of the guitar, bass, drum, combo.  There are a lot of oth…"

Marsha Conley replied Feb 13, 2013 to Out-of-the-Box instrumentation

38 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Toni

"I've read a lot of diaries and stories about the American west and when a gold or si…"

Marsha Conley replied Jan 11, 2013 to Regarding alcohol consumption by Christians

23 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by John David Coupland

"I was also raised as an Abolitionist in a traditional church and it was against the…"

Marsha Conley replied Jan 9, 2013 to Regarding alcohol consumption by Christians

23 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by John David Coupland

"In any congregation, each person is going to be in a different place spiritually.  S…"

Marsha Conley replied Jan 4, 2013 to Making Sure Everyone Gets Fed in Worship

8 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

"Hello Everyone, Marsha here.  I've been out of town and just checked what was going…"

Marsha Conley replied Jan 4, 2013 to How important is it to have a worship leader with at least a basic knowledge of music theory?

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Carri

"Ok, I have to weigh in on this discussion. Most of us started out by being asked to…"

Marsha Conley replied Dec 15, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Thanks Stevo, Yes, the sad fact is he is in charge and I'm not, so I don't want to c…"

Marsha Conley replied Dec 11, 2012 to How important is it to have a worship leader with at least a basic knowledge of music theory?

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Carri

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service