John David Coupland's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, yes a thousand times yes. The average modern worship song is designed to sound…"

John David Coupland replied Apr 1, 2013 to Are new worship songs too complicated?

31 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Here is an easy one. D           Em                    A          D Glorious day wh…"

John David Coupland replied Feb 7, 2013 to Resurrection/Easter Set Lists - Songs

15 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Al Hilgendorf

"For his first miracle Jesus got the drinks in so I am a moderatory type although eve…"

John David Coupland replied Jan 23, 2013 to Regarding alcohol consumption by Christians

23 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by John David Coupland

"Just keep the music simple by avoiding songs with difficult tunes or unpredictable w…"

John David Coupland replied Oct 5, 2012 to Worship leading in an Unreached Place

2 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Rick Cogbill

"Thanks to everyone for their input. To answer some of the questions raised, yes I wa…"

John David Coupland replied Sep 26, 2012 to Conflicting views

9 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

"There is a traditional hymn that seems to support evolution...   God is working His…"

John David Coupland replied Jul 30, 2011 to They sung what? Funny things people have sung - or so we think!

27 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by rob k

"Coming from a village called Torrance you can imagine what the local kids do to the…"

John David Coupland replied Jul 24, 2011 to They sung what? Funny things people have sung - or so we think!

27 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by rob k

"I once walked past aguy playing in a music store and got a belt of the Holy Spirit.…"

John David Coupland replied Jun 20, 2011 to 'Anointing' Thread Spin-Off

93 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Greg Moore

"Ask God what he wants to hear then hit the right notes at the right time."

John David Coupland replied Jun 20, 2011 to Share your worship teams vision statement

7 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by John David Coupland

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service