Phil Holburt's Discussions (291)

Discussions Replied To (255) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't think there is any differential with sin, it's all unrighteousness to God. It'…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 17, 2008 to Election

27 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by jaime

"Amen to that ! I'm very much for the commited pursuit of God. I think that is what i…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 17, 2008 to

just now

"In our church we seem to be taking a more & more lax line with everything. Peopl…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 16, 2008 to

just now

"On the issue of Homosexuality, I think one area that the church has failed in, is th…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 16, 2008 to Election

27 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by jaime

"No worries Justin, I did jump in too quick. God Bless Phil"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 14, 2008 to Leaving the church

37 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Christopher Grunden

"No worries Jaime, just was 'on a roll' after hearing 'bout a youth worship band who…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 13, 2008 to Leaving the church

37 Mar 3, 2010

"Wow ! The best in your area ? The best at what my friend? The best at playing? The b…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 12, 2008 to Leaving the church

37 Mar 3, 2010

"Thanks to you all who contributed and made this a worthwhile discussion. I'm going t…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 9, 2008 to worship leader or song leader ? which is the most apt description for those of us who play music and guide people into the presence of God ?

16 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Junjie

"Ok, I'm guilty as charged :o) I used the expression 'guiding people into the presenc…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 9, 2008 to As Worship Leaders Do We Lead People Into The Presence Of God?

24 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Kent Dickerson

"Very well said mate, worship is not music and music is not neccessarily worship. How…"

Phil Holburt replied Nov 8, 2008 to worship leader or song leader ? which is the most apt description for those of us who play music and guide people into the presence of God ?

16 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Junjie

RSS

© 2022       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service