Joe's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This kind of went somewhere I did not want it to go, but I should have known. A call…"

Joe replied Dec 27, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Toni, As I was reading back over these posts, one thing stuck out. You had said it s…"

Joe replied Dec 27, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"So from your point of view the Pastors who are paid are only doing it as a job, and…"

Joe replied Dec 13, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Thanks for the input Pieter. I'm thinking about maybe going back to school for a dif…"

Joe replied Dec 12, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Thanks Vinod, I appreciate the encouragement. I believe God will take care of it in…"

Joe replied Dec 8, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Stevo, I thank God for your wisdom, honesty, and compassion for my situation. Even t…"

Joe replied Dec 7, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Toni, I don't know if you misunderstood what I was saying/asking, but what i was say…"

Joe replied Dec 7, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Well let me say thanks to all of you for your inputs. I think it's a great thing for…"

Joe replied Dec 4, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

RSS

© 2022       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service