Teresa Thomas's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Are the songs that are submitted supposed to be 'Congregational' songs?  I write dev…"

Teresa Thomas replied Apr 24, 2017 to WorshipTheRock.com Discovery - Spotify Playlist

22 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Yes, I mentioned this earlier.   I am glad to see your post -- it really concerns me…"

Teresa Thomas replied Mar 22, 2013 to 'Sloppy wet kiss', or 'Unforeseen kiss'? 'You give and take away' or 'You give and bless the day'?

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"Thanks for your note -- it is not often that anyone ever agrees with me, LOL!  As I…"

Teresa Thomas replied Mar 19, 2013 to 'Sloppy wet kiss', or 'Unforeseen kiss'? 'You give and take away' or 'You give and bless the day'?

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"I appreciate the heart of what you wanted to do for the sake of that family, but in…"

Teresa Thomas replied Mar 18, 2013 to 'Sloppy wet kiss', or 'Unforeseen kiss'? 'You give and take away' or 'You give and bless the day'?

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"LOL!  I think it was "float like a butterfly"...."

Teresa Thomas replied Mar 18, 2013 to 'Sloppy wet kiss', or 'Unforeseen kiss'? 'You give and take away' or 'You give and bless the day'?

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"Amen!"

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"Usually, when God "takes away", it is disciplinary action because of some form of di…"

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"The verse in Job quoting "the Lord gives and the Lord takes away" is incredibly appl…"

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"Actually, since I'm being frank, LOL, -- I LOVE that song.  I could listen to it all…"

Teresa Thomas replied Mar 17, 2013 to 'Sloppy wet kiss', or 'Unforeseen kiss'? 'You give and take away' or 'You give and bless the day'?

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

"Question -- are you a musician?  If the answer is yes, then you can't have any idea…"

Teresa Thomas replied Mar 17, 2013 to 'Sloppy wet kiss', or 'Unforeseen kiss'? 'You give and take away' or 'You give and bless the day'?

94 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Stevo

RSS

© 2020       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service