Allan Midgley's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for that reply, I seem to be understanding your point of view better now. All…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 13, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"No hassle my end Toni, I just put in my interest and opinion into the mix here. To m…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 13, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"I thought we were talking about Worship leaders ..... not Pastors of a church; that'…"

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

" I agree with you Stevo, no one can tell what is in a persons heart only God and tha…"

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"At the end of the day, is it a calling or a career? It can also be said, you get wha…"

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Love those Nord keyboards, I have been checking out their new Electro 4D and HP boar…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 7, 2012 to Synth Software - if you could pick just one...

6 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Scott Kantner

"God judges the heart - look at your own heart and what is more important to you? Is…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 7, 2012 to Selling the Gospel?

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Allan Midgley

"Guess you are running a MAC, many that I know also run Pro Tools with that ( MAC bas…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 7, 2012 to Synth Software - if you could pick just one...

6 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Scott Kantner

"An old one - Onward Christian Soldiers!"

Allan Midgley replied Aug 3, 2012 to Songs for the Olympics

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Allan Midgley

"Fantastic, although, I think the Obedience one ( asking God) should be first off the…"

Allan Midgley replied Aug 3, 2012 to 9 Things To Consider When Planning Your Next Setlist

8 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Ed Fuchs

RSS

© 2022       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service