TonyaMae's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So far I've checked out only a few people on here. Craig was one of the few that wel…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 14, 2008 to discovering new music here- share what you find

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Bizzy Bender

"Agree Bizzy! I personally appreciate the idea making the chords and lyrics readily a…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 13, 2008 to discovering new music here- share what you find

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Bizzy Bender

"ok, so I did a little bit of online research and found two main ones out there. I've…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 9, 2008 to My Fingers are killing me

9 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Harold Fields

"You know, I'm pretty certain there is actually something on the market for just that…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 9, 2008 to My Fingers are killing me

9 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Harold Fields

"Agree with you Phil, starting a group might be a great kick start to those soon to c…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 9, 2008 to Globally written and, yes, recorded praise and worship!!!!!

21 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Jessie

"I noticed the dates of the post, how is this going??? I would love to help as well!…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 8, 2008 to Globally written and, yes, recorded praise and worship!!!!!

21 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Jessie

"ok, this may be a late response...but HEY! I just joined tonight! lol! Here's an old…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 8, 2008 to songs about the cross

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by TonyaMae

"Good post Phil, and an interesting thought to ponder on. I'm a visual person myself,…"

TonyaMae replied Sep 8, 2008 to Does Corporate Sung Worship Build Community or is it an Insular Experience?

14 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Glenda Williams

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service