John Green / Recent Rainfall's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to extend this offer to anyone here using cd songs & music tracks f…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Feb 5, 2010 to C.D. WORSHIP...CAN ANYBODY HELP!...

16 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Elman Authement

"Thanks for the mention Charles. You did let me know you were using those songs, and…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Jan 31, 2010 to Are you using SOMEONE ELSE'S songs in worship?

16 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Cameron Pruitt

"Yes, it would be interesting to know, Linda. There don't seem to be enough clear clu…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Mar 2, 2009 to Is this really a worship song? "Bliss" by Delirious?

24 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Dan Camp

"Yeah, that's the only thing I can figure too. It would be interesting to know if chu…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Mar 2, 2009 to Is this really a worship song? "Bliss" by Delirious?

24 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Dan Camp

"Yeah, I agree that they aren't a strictly worship band, but CCLI is specifically for…"

24 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Dan Camp

"It could be a setting within Internet Explorer. There are multiple options in the se…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Mar 1, 2009 to PAGE KEEPS RELOADING 'IS IT JUST ME HERE"

10 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Worship The Rock

"Hi Garry. I haven't had that problem, but it sounds like an issue with your web brow…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Mar 1, 2009 to PAGE KEEPS RELOADING 'IS IT JUST ME HERE"

10 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Worship The Rock

"I'm reading He Loves You: Learning to live in the Father's affection by Wayne Jacobs…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Feb 25, 2009 to What books are you reading currently?

47 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Sheelagh Paterson

"The way I see it, the controversy over this line in the song comes back to our under…"

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Feb 6, 2009 to Blessed Be Your Name has bad theology?

105 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Todd Vaters

"Thanks for sharing those insights, Sanjaya."

John Green / Recent Rainfall replied Feb 3, 2009 to Blessed Be Your Name has bad theology?

105 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Todd Vaters

RSS

© 2022       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service