All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merry Christmas and a blessing New Year to all!

I praise God for all of you to be part of my life and to be part of my Born to Praise ministry! Love always, Eva www.cdbaby.com/evasabinian

Started by Eva Sabiniano

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Al Hilgendorf

Looking for Advent music

Does anyone know where you can find good worship hymns and songs for Advent - traditional and modern? Can anyone please let me know of any…

Started by Gary Feister

14 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by bet nich

Thank you for all your votes!

Praise God! I made it in the second round for the last votation at the 25th Stellar Gospel Music Awards. < www.thestellarawards.com >…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Oct 10, 2009

Typoon in the Philippines (slide show)

Thank you for all your prayers and support!

Started by Eva Sabiniano

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by sheryll

Please pray and vote for me

Blessings Everyone, Please make time to vote for me at the 25th Stellar Gospel Music Awards, it's FREE and you can also vote on favorite ar…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Sep 23, 2009

Please tune in today Monday!

Blessings to Everyone, Please tune in today 12:30 CST and listen to my Born to Praise show on www.gloriradio.com and please share this mess…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Jun 29, 2009

Just a reminder to all, don't worry "Jesus is always with you"

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Jun 12, 2009

Eva's show start today to minister kids!

Hey Everyone, I know it is short notice, but could you all do me a huge favor and tune in today for the premier of Born to Praise: The Eva…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Jun 1, 2009

introducing Christian Music to teenages

We are wanting to expose our teenagers to more Christian music. Not that all 'worldly' music is bad, but most of our youth dont really know…

Started by Jeanine

2 May 26, 2009
Reply by Rick Cogbill

Hello my Worship the Rock family!

Blessings to all of you! I Pray that this 2009 will be a great year for all of you. Please stop by and check my new song "He is the way" fr…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Jan 12, 2009

RSS

© 2020       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service