All Discussions Tagged 'God' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Worship Experience - Need Answers! :)

Hey all! So I saw another thread that was similar to this asking what is a Worship experience and I thought that was awesome. http://www.w

Started by Liam Everson

0 May 11, 2017

You Are A Good Shepherd

05%20You%20Are%20A%20Good%20Shepherd.mp3

Started by Lenny Smith

5 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Worship De-railed

Am I the only one who's noticed a shift in popular "worship"? I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to find congregation appropriate s…

Started by Jordan Neudorf

101 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Toni

This Is Love

Hi folks. Not been on here for a long time. Here's a song I wrote called 'This Is Love'. This is how we love like God.... Any feedback is…

Started by Rick Gregory

7 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Rick Gregory

So what is God doing in your life?

So what is God doing in your life?  I recently had a situation where it was extremely clear to me that God’s hand was in it.  It was perfec…

Started by JORN

13 May 8, 2012
Reply by Greg Moore

Is there a connection between having a relationship with God, being in his presence and worshipping God aright! Are these discrete things? Does one lead to another?

what do you think abt this question i was asked this question sometime ago

Started by Kelvin Mutize

20 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Allan Midgley

Can you worship God outside music and song?

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Mat 5:16   But when the…

Started by Kelvin Mutize

53 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Wilhelm Olivier

The Definition of Worship Songs

So personally, I've been internally struggling with an issue regarding my perspective on worship songs specifically.  First, allow me to be…

Started by SeraphimRenegade

19 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Mandy Smith

Young Earth or Old Earth?

Just wondering what you guys believe in. I know its been pretty controversial, (almost to the point where you would think its the key to pe…

Started by Matt Hersee

258 May 15, 2010
Reply by Stevo

HUNGRY... craving intimacy

We think we know where God lives... We think we know what He likes... And we are sure we know what He dislikes.... I thought I did... After…

Started by Minister King David Cason III

6 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

RSS

© 2020       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service