All Discussions Tagged 'Song' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Worship Sound out of South Africa

Greetings I wish to share a new Worship sound out of South Africa that the Lord is currently raising up. Kindly listen to https://www.you

Started by Justice M

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Toni

Exalted

Hey everybody, A couple of years ago me and two of my friends of mine wrote this song 'Exalted'. It soon became quite special to us and a y…

Started by Reyer Drong

1 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Joe Aiken

'Set Us Ablaze' FREE Album Download

Greetings, I am an Independent Christian artist based in LA. I recently recorded a follow-up full length to this EP and as my way of saying…

Started by Ed Fuchs

0 Dec 7, 2012

Christian Hymns and Songs in the Secular Arena

Seeing the discussion about Secular songs in a Christian settting.   I wondered what hymns/songs you have/would play in a secular setting. …

Started by Vic Salt

16 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Stevo

Having your Gifts used.

11 years ago I stood up and was prayed for at Soul Survivor; The call was for people who want to have a voice for God.   Since then songs h…

Started by Vic Salt

6 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Daniel Read

New Song- "Set Me Free"

Hey All...  I joined this site a long time ago and just logged back in randomly. Anyhow.. I'd love to share a new worship song i've written…

Started by James Crowley

0 Aug 16, 2010

What do you use for words?

People need to know the words so what media format do you use ie do you use books, OHP (overhead projector) computer & projector or fro…

Started by Frank Woolrich

32 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Greg Moore

Writing A Truly Successful Song

Writing A Truly Successful Song Worship Leader - Mark Condon Founder of the iClub http://www.markcondoniclub.com I believe every songwrite…

Started by Mark Condon

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Robert MacFarland

The Power of the Song

Friends of mine wrote a song called "I Surrender" about surrending to God's will and trusting in God's plan for us. After leading worship o…

Started by Kari Kounkel

0 Nov 24, 2008

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service