All Discussions Tagged 'leader' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What MUSICAL requirements do you feel should exist for a worship leader?

Of course, we know a worship leader should be a true Christian and have all of the spiritual qualities that the Bible lays out for leadersh…

Started by Nathan Gifford

5 Feb 14
Reply by David D Waggoner

What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

When you look at your music ministry, worship leading, etc... what is your scale of measurement as you determine if it is successful or not…

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

Procedures when taking on a new worship leader position

What are your processes, practices, priorities, procedures, etc when you step into a new worship leading position? Generally, you are repla…

2 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Worship Leader conference - Lake of the Ozarks, MO

My name is Larry Clark and I live in Stover, MO. My wife, Kat and I, own and operate Restoration Farm which is a chemical free farm with a…

Started by Larry N Clark

0 Feb 21, 2013

Worship Ebook Finished!

Hey Everyone I just finished my new ebook "Express Worship" and wanted to let you know you can get it for free! The book is about the expre…

Started by Adam Roth Johnson

12 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Lyssa Berner

Connection: 5 Tips To Engage People While Leading Worship

If you're a worship leader, chances are you've been in this situation at some point. You start off your worship set right at the beginning…

Started by Peter D Webb

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Lengwe Ivor Chungu

9 Things To Consider When Planning Your Next Setlist

What do you think about when you're planning a setlist? These are nine of the things I teach our team when they are picking out songs for a…

Started by Peter D Webb

8 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Ed Fuchs

New Worship Leader Blog

Hey Worship leaders, I have a new blog I am trying to spread around all about worship ministry. Check it out if you get a chance. http://w…

Started by Adam Roth Johnson

7 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Stevo

This is for all the Lefty guitar players out there

When I return to Mozambican bush in August, I will be teaching a young man named Fanni how to play guitar. My hope is that he will become o…

Started by Rick Cogbill

18 May 27, 2011
Reply by Brandon Wong

Worship Team Dynamics

Hello.  I'm in a couple of worship teams and have been a worship leader myself for over twenty years.  I'm having problem understanding som…

Started by Sue

17 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Bea Alexa Sojor

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service