All Discussions Tagged 'ministry' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

When you look at your music ministry, worship leading, etc... what is your scale of measurement as you determine if it is successful or not…

Started by Nathan Gifford

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

Full-time or Part-time worship leader?

I know some of us are full-time staff at a church, but some are bi-vocational "part-time", handling the music ministry on top of another jo…

Started by Nathan Gifford

20 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Letters & Assistance to Inmates

I have been blessed to learn that much of the prison population has no-one on the outside, from the free world, to write them letters of su…

Started by Barbara Eileen Campbell

0 Mar 3, 2013

Musicians and singers looking for FAME, FORTUNE, & NOTARIATY? (Woodbridge, VA)

You have come to the WRONG place! But if you are looking for a rewarding experience serving God in an outreach setting through traditional…

Started by James Harvey

3 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Stevo

Has anyone done a form 4361? Need help.

What the heck do I put in on line 5?!? I was just licensed the beginning of this month, I haven't been for 2 years and I'm a little confuse…

Started by Isaac Gonzalez

0 Sep 29, 2011

Old unused instruments and musical equipment

I have had a request from a brother in Pakistan who is involved in music ministry.  He is appealing for churches and musicians who have old…

Started by Nathanael Lewis

4 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

Nepali Worship Songs

In desperate need of Nepali artists/songs for a new ministry opportunity. OR, easily translated worship song ideas for beginner speakers!

Started by KennaKae

4 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Nicki Black

Worked on Piano Trax today.

I visit nursing homes with my music I worked on six ole time gospel tracks today.That way I'm free to move around as Im touching peoples li…

Started by The Soakers House

0 Sep 14, 2010

My Evangelistic outreach is Called:

Combine Prophetic Ministries is the outreach title we go by on our State of Montana I gather to myself a prophetic team of ministers and mu…

Started by The Soakers House

0 Sep 9, 2010

New Organisation- WE NEED HELP!

Hey!I just thought I'd post this plea up here on Worship The Rock.Bascially, a few of us have wanted to set up a Worship, Music and Arts or…

Started by Dean Roberts

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dean Roberts

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service