All Discussions Tagged 'music' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian Music in the UK vs. Christian Music in the US

Hi all,   I am a music student in England and for my degree I have to come up with a research project.  I have decided to look into the dif…

Started by Faye S

39 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Toni

Afrikaans Praise and Worship Songs

To any South Aficans or anyone.. Looking for some good afrikaans congregational Praise and Worship songs, or any xhosa, or cross culture ma…

Started by Jeanine

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Elana Claassen

Old unused instruments and musical equipment

I have had a request from a brother in Pakistan who is involved in music ministry.  He is appealing for churches and musicians who have old…

Started by Nathanael Lewis

4 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Nathanael Lewis

Traditional Hymns With A Contemporary Flavor?

Who would be interested in public domain hymns that have a contemporary feel and sound... I've written parts for clarinet, sax and flute...…

Started by David Beairsto

8 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by David Beairsto

New Website!!!

Hello all.Just to draw your attention to a new website which needs your support!It has blogs, forums, events, resources and requires you gu…

Started by Dean Roberts

0 Oct 20, 2010

Worked on Piano Trax today.

I visit nursing homes with my music I worked on six ole time gospel tracks today.That way I'm free to move around as Im touching peoples li…

Started by The Soakers House

0 Sep 14, 2010

My Evangelistic outreach is Called:

Combine Prophetic Ministries is the outreach title we go by on our State of Montana I gather to myself a prophetic team of ministers and mu…

Started by The Soakers House

0 Sep 9, 2010

New Organisation- WE NEED HELP!

Hey!I just thought I'd post this plea up here on Worship The Rock.Bascially, a few of us have wanted to set up a Worship, Music and Arts or…

Started by Dean Roberts

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dean Roberts

Distractions during worship

Today I read a number of blogs that labored over things that happen during worship that might be distracting to the worshiper.  Worrying ab…

Started by Cory Zipperle

107 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Aaron

Does Blended Worship Work?

I was reading  Rich Kirkpatrick's blog post called "Contemplations & Conversations on Creative Leadership: 'Too Good' Part 3". The enti…

Started by Cory Zipperle

44 May 21, 2010
Reply by Cory Zipperle

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service