All Discussions Tagged 'music' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Things You Don't Like About Worship Music!

This title was a suggestion on another discussion (Top 10 Top 10 Lists). List the things you don't like about worship music. These can be…

Started by Worship The Rock

135 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by J4G

Alternative worship/dance music

Hi All! Just wondering if anyone can share their experiences of the use of dance music in worship. I'm thinking things like House (Funky o…

Started by Alphega aka Alex Cleater

15 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Alphega aka Alex Cleater

Looking for Advent music

Does anyone know where you can find good worship hymns and songs for Advent - traditional and modern? Can anyone please let me know of any…

Started by Gary Feister

14 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by bet nich

ANGELSPEAK is a new Christian band on Worship the Rock

hey everyone, We are new to Worship the Rock and just wanted to introduce ourselves. We are Angelspeak from Pittsburgh, PA in the USA. We…

Started by Michael Stover

7 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Ben Talbot

How and when do you worship?

Yes, music is a powerful catylist for activating the emotions and psyche of the listener and performer, and yes as musicians we are nativel…

Started by Edward Motter-Vlahakos

3 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Julie Halitzka

worship music matching the sermon

In all my reading of the discussions, I see this theme of making sure you pick songs that go along with the sermon topic for that Sunday. W…

Started by Erin Sweeney

11 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Erin Sweeney

Wedding Ceremony worship music

Ok. Here's the deal. I would like to see a string quartet play worship music during the processional and recessional of Travis and I's wedd…

Started by Allison Hauswald

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Alex Morris

Secular Songs that really speak to you

Music is such a powerful thing, and it touches people in so many ways. Sometimes, as those who deal mostly with worship songs, it becomes e…

Started by Rick Cogbill

1 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

Please tune in today Monday!

Blessings to Everyone, Please tune in today 12:30 CST and listen to my Born to Praise show on www.gloriradio.com and please share this mess…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Jun 29, 2009

Eva's show start today to minister kids!

Hey Everyone, I know it is short notice, but could you all do me a huge favor and tune in today for the premier of Born to Praise: The Eva…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Jun 1, 2009

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service