Did your church use the Sunday service on November 2nd to sway your vote?

What are your comments and concerns?

Thanks and God bless,
Jaime

Views: 134

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have heard people in leadership say, based on how others voted, that they can't associate with those people now. WHAT?!?! Does Jesus not reside in them. Jesus forgave as He was getting slaughtered like a piece of raw meat, and we won't forgive someone because they voted for Obama. We need to get back to 1Corinthians 13. LOVE.
Wow, I am so thankful that Jesus doesn't turn His back on me when I fall short.

God has a plan and a purpose for us. Things happen for a reason. I believe that God is always in control. There is a lot of hate in this world, so maybe God, through this election, has exposed the "Hate" that is prevelant in the church and that needs to be dealt with. God's ways are not ours. And we will be judged by the way we judged others. All through history, people have been trying to tell God how He should move in a situation or what to do. He doesn't need our help.

God bless,
Jaime
Amen You are voting for Biblical principals not the person. diane
Hey Mr. James Ferguson, I couldn't have said it better than you my brother. We as Christians need to vote for "righteousness" first. We could have avoided the economic problem if we would not have had the hundereds of thousands of abortions. Do you realize how many potential taxpayers were killed?
Anyway, that is the only platform my Pastor used was to vote "righteous". Don't vote Party. Vote for what God stands for and He will take care of the rest.
elman
Hey Elman,

I am in total agreement with voting the Bible, and that's why I did.

The election is over, so what do we do as "the church" now? All I have been seeing lately is Palin 2012. That isn't a solution to the problem. That doesn't stop the 4000 dead babies per day.

I wonder how many Pro Life Christians that voted against abortion are aborting babies everyday because they take the pill (birth control)? I wonder why nobody wants to talk about that. If we are going to get on people because they didn't vote for the person who was Pro Life, then we need to get on anyone that takes birth control, because they are doing the same thing. Besides, we are playing the role of God by deciding if we are going to have a baby or not...based on taking birth control.

Check out this video: http://www.thepillkills.com/how.html

I'd appreciate your comments and concerns.

Take care,
Jaime
Hey Ryan,

When I said that people are saying Palin 2012, I have seen these things posted on Myspace and Facebook accounts, that are Christians.

So, are you saying that the birth control pill doesn't abort after conception? It does in a percentage. To say that it doesn't, means that nobody ever gets pegnant either when being on the pill. The morning after pill is made up of the same ingredients as the birth control pill.

Hey Ryan, did you get a chance to check out the video?
http://www.thepillkills.com/how.html

Hey, as long as you feel good about your decision after knowing "what could happen" , that's between you and God.

Jaime
Take the pill(aborting babies) out of the equation. Do you think it's right to tell God (by taking birth control) when you can or cannot have a baby?

Jaime
I appreciate your detailed response. I will do my research on pills like Yaz. I am sorry that I didn't know that pill was being perscribed to everyone.

I don't know if I totally agree with your answer to the second question, but I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jaime

RSS

© 2022       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service