Just for fun...

Should I get a ukelele???

Quickly learn the keyboard???

Views: 2511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am new to this site, but when I saw this discussion I couldn't resist. I play bass for my husband's worship team, and have done so through 2 pregnancies. For me it worked best to stand slightly sidways with the bass on the side of my belly. There was no way it would possably sit on the front. Doing this I was able to play right up until I delivered with no problem. I even played one night with my baby in a sling and the bass under her. It was a little akward, but it kept her quiet and happy durring worship. My only regret is that I didn't get any pictures of it. Hope this helps!
Hi friends... thank you all who gave me so much wonderful advice about playing guitar while pregnant! I did quit for the last couple months, and now I know why - Gracie was born 9 pounds 15 ounces! Almost a 10 pounder! Needless to say, with her in the way there was no room to hold a guitar. Here's a photo of my sweetie. Grace Geneva Luna, born Aug 27 at 7:30 in the morning. We're all doing awesome. She slept 7 hours last night! Perks of being large-bodied I guess. And mommy is once again playing the guitar. Amenn!!

Congratulations! She's beautiful! :)
Definitely. Like Erin said, she's beautiful. =) Congrats.
Congratulations! She's a beautiful baby! =)

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service