When participating in the discussion "Making Church 'Fun'", Cory Zipperle said, "Somebody needs to come up with a Bible MMORPG."  So I thought, why not at least shoot some ideas around?  First of all, if you don't know what MMORPG stands for, it's a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.  Basically, a bunch of people play online in a game together via computer or other game source (click HERE to get a better idea).  So the idea of a bible mmorpg has been proposed.  What are your thoughts?  For it?  Against it?  If you're for it, what would be some ideas of things you would like to see in a game of this sort?  If you're against it, why?

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eric, thank you for your words of truth.  The manner in which you have portrayed feel that they are done out of love and I truly appreciate your input as well as the manner in which you delivered it.  Please let me assure you that I have no intentions of releasing such a game.  Even if everything were possible and within my grasp in doing so (game writing, character modeling, software access, computers for testing, etc.), I would imagine that by the time I get to releasing it, the comparison would be similar to comparing World of Warcraft to Pong (W.O.W. being the most current games and Pong being the game that I release)!  I was just wanting to have a fun conversation about what we might see in one, or what would be fun to play if there was one that was released.

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service