We've got a song that sounds like it could've come from one of the old Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns and I'm looking for a way to make a whip snapping sound.  I jnow I can use a belt doubled up, but would like to be able to do it one handed while doing something else with the other hand.  Any suggestions?????

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

The actual percussion instrument is called a slapstick. http://www.amazon.com/PERCUSSION-SLAPSTICK-SLAP-CRACK-STICK/dp/B002...

You might be able to make something like this.

Thank you Dan.  After seeing what you listed I found it elsewhere with a price and am absolutely amazed at how pricey some of these percussion instruments are.  This looks like a couple blocks of wood and a hinge!!!


© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service