Each month we share our worship set lists with other members by simply copying and pasting our lists below. Please join us in sharing your worship set lists for May 2010 here.

This is a valuable resource as it's a great way of getting new song ideas to include in our own set lists. Please feel free to include as much (or as little) detail as possible - i.e. song name, songwriter name (e.g. artists name), when the song was written, what key you play it in, how the song "went down" with your congregation, how you merged it with another song etc.

You can post worship set lists from your Sunday services as well as any mid-week, cell group/house group meetings.

Thanks for participating!

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

9May10 - It was absolutely AWESOME!!!

More Love, More Power/Awesome God
Enough
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
From The Inside Out
-----------
He Reigns
The sermon series for May is on the reliability of the Bible, so the Prayer Chorus has been "Word of God, Speak".

May 2 "Trust and Obey"
Forever – Tomlin
For All You’ve Done
Sweetly Broken – Jeremy Riddle A
Word of God, Speak – Millard
Lord Reign in Me

May 9 "The Bible is the Word of God [pt 1]"
Our God Saves (Baloche/Brown)
Beautiful One
How Great is Our God
Thy Word – Grant F

May 16 "The Bible is the Word of God [pt 1]"
Everlasting God
Friend of God
Made Me Glad
Thy Word – Grant F

May 23 "Authentic Faith"
Because of Your Love (Baloche)
Love the Lord
Your Love is Amazing
Your Name
Give Us Clean Hands
We just started a new series called "REALationships" as part of The Year of Evangelism at our church.

May 9th setlist:
Mighty to Save
The Love of God
Shout to the Lord
For Mother's Day and Baptism service:

In Christ Alone
I Surrender All
Step by Step
The Stand

Closing - Jesus, All for Jesus

We went a little backwards from our typcial flow in the sense that we started with songs of commitment and moved to the more triumphant "The Stand". We also wanted to give the third line of "In Christ Alone" a little extra punch so we slowed down the other lines with a 4/4 beat leaving only the third line at 3/4. And varied some of the chord changes as well - So after all that, I was so pleased that it went over well and our congregation followed what we were doing with no problem :-)
May 9th:

All Hail the Power - hymn, Paul Baloche arr.
Come, Now is the Time to Worship - Doerksen
Beauty of the Lord - Jared Anderson
It Is Well - hymn, Todd Fields arr. (if you haven't heard this, yet, you must check it out!)
Be the Centre - ??
Our God - Chris Tomlin
Hi Doug,

We just did 'Be the Centre' a few weeks ago. It's written by a Michael Frye from VineyardUK. We'll be doing it again soon, quite possibly this week as it looks like we'll be having a flute for a local festival called 'JesusFest'.

We also do a modernized 'It is Well'. I'll have to listen to the one you mentioned. Thanks!

Mike
I love that song "It is well"
Hey... this is a pretty cool sharing tool.... Here is my worship list I sent out to the team this week. Complete with the devotion I added. I like to build the team up and encourage them.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone!

I hope that your week is going well. Just a little note from my devotions: Just remember to stay in your word and listen to God even if you don't like what He is saying at the moment. I'm reading through 1st Kings 22 and you meet this king who would rather listen to false prophets than to the truth that the prophet Micaiah had for him. There are people who just want their ear "tickled." If there is any time, now is the time to be in the Word. I can't stress enough how important it is to find the time of day when you're the freshest, morning or night and spend an hour with Him. Okay, so, now on to the music.

Wednesday May 12th:
Invite to stand and worship
1. Blessed be your name (G)
2. God of Wonders (G) Japanese
Pray invite to sit
3. I will lift my eyes (G)
4. Jesus Lord of Heaven(G) Japanese
5. Offering (E) Paul Baloche
Pray

Sunday May 16th:
Pray invite to stand and worship
1. I will stand (G) Japanese
2. Holy is the Lord (G) Japanese
Pray invite to sit
3. Indescribable (G) Capo 1
4. Wonderful Maker (C)
5. Holy Fire (E) Japanese
Pray/Announcements
6. Give us Clean Hands (G)
Pray

Again, thank all of you for your servant heart, please remember lift each other in prayer this week.

In Christ,

Fred
Saturday 5/15--JesusFest (took the place of the worldwide March for Jesus of the late '90's--an outdoor festival at a local park to proclaim Jesus to the community--numerous churches and organizations have booths, prayer tents, and music on 2 stages throughout the day--one for worship teams and the other for mostly localized Christian artists)

G7--Set Me On Fire--Ryan Delmore--from Burn Service
C--Hungry--Kathryn Scott
Bb--One Way--Jonathan Douglass/Joel Houston--Hillsong United
D--Revelation Song--Jennie Lee Riddle--more like PCD version but a lot of sax
E--Be The Centre--Michael Frye
E--What Can I Bring--Jeremy Riddle
G--As Children--Jeremy Riddle

Sunday 5/16
same as above, but without As Children and in a different order.
Hi. Last May 10, 2010 was the National Elections in the Philippines. We got the chance to vote for our president, V-Pres down to senators and councilors. It was actually the first time we automated our poll system so everything's automatic counting instead of manual (what a relief, imagine 7,000 plus islands with almost 100 million people!).

Anyway, we prayed for peaceful and orderly elections and God heard our prayers. Our line up that sunday a day before the Big day was:

GOD IS MOVING (Hillsong)
HOPE OF THE NATIONS (Brian Doerksen)
THIS IS OUR GOD (Hillsong)
GOD OF THIS CITY (Chris Tomlin)
Hi! These are the songs that we are doing this month at LIFE Orlando and at City Church Orlando. We lead at two churches. Long story. :)

Counting on God by New Life Worship
Overcome by New Life Worship
Open Up the Sky by Deluge
Let's Worship by Deluge
All Hail the Power by Chris Tomlin
Glorify Your Name by Lakewood
We have Overcome by Israel Houghton
Mighty to Save
God He Reigns by Hillsong
Welcome in This Place by Hillsong
For All You've Done by Hillsong
So Good to Me by Cory Asbury
Majesty by Hillsong United
Free for All by Lakewood/Israel Houghton
Here I Am to Worship
You Give Me Joy by Jonathan Stockstill
As the Deer (hymn)
This is what I sent out today... Hope this blesses someone!

Hi everyone,

I hope that your week is going well. Sorry for getting this out a day later than usual. I normally like to get this out on Tuesday. Super busy as the school year ends.

I wanted to share real quick how the Lord has been working in my life through my morning devotions. Today I met a man named Gehazi. He was a "helper" to Elisha, in 2nd Kings 5:19-on... Elisha healed a man by the name of Naaman of Leprosy. When Naaman wanted to pay Elisha he said "no." He didn't want pay or any thing in return for how he served. However, as Naaman left the scene, Gehazi snuck out after Naaman and the "payment." He went behind Elisha's back and sought gifts and payment for what God did. This act of seeking glory, and seeking something in return cost Gehazi his life. He was stricken with Leprosy and so was his descendants. Just a good lesson to remember. God gets all the glory and we do what we do because we are in love with the God who saves us. Not because we deserve anything. Guard your hearts. Let me encourage you all to stay in the Word, and lift each other in prayer this week. I'm praying for you all.

Okay, now to the music:

Wednesday (Today)
1. Your Love is Amazing (G)
2. Shout to the Lord (G)
3. Lord I give you my Heart (G) Japanese
Pray and invite to sit
4. Walk by faith (G) Capo 1
5. A Simple Song (G) Capo 1 Japanese
Pray

Sunday:
1. Blessed be your name (G)
2. God of Wonders (G) Japanese
Pray and invite to sit
3. I Will Lift My Eyes (G)
4. Jesus Lord of Heaven (G) Japanese
5. Offering (E) Paul Baloche
Pray/Announcements
6. Lord I Give You My Heart (E) Japanese
Pray

Thank you guys so much for your prayers and your heart of service.

In Christ,

Fred

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service