I am not sure if this is the right place to do this or not, but I would love to hear some feedback on a new song I just wrote and recorded for my daughter's birthday (3rd of July).

I have never been brave enough to share my music with anyone other than family and my church, but the time is coming....

Please stop by my page and listen...tell me what you think....unless you really hate it or think it is LAME....lol

Have a blessed day! :)

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jantia, thanks for sharing the song. I think it has some good potential. Your vocals are good and very appealing to listen to. I notice just a couple of spots where the words seem rushed, so you just might work on phrasing or even changing the wording slightly so that you can say the say thing with less words.

If you're going to put this on a cd, then I'd spend some time on the engineering and instrumentation. The guitar part is fine for demonstrating or in a small setting, but finding some good musicians to create an arrangement to go with your great singing would really boost the song. Again, some great potential here!

Hope this helps.
Thank you. And, agreed. :)

I was trying to get it done for my daughter's birthday yesterday, so I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I would love to see some other instrumentation to "fill it up", and I will be doing that soon. It was an editing process while we recorded. :)

Have a blessed day!
Very good job. All I can say is keep it up. Keep singing, keep writing, keep playing, keep praising God. I would love to hear you sing songs of praise.
I have a lot of praise and worship songs that I have written, as well. This one just got recorded quickly for my daughter's birthday. I will upload some of the others when I get the vocals done at the studio. I am glad you liked it. :)
the best way to get feedback on your song is to join the songwriters circle and post it there. Just post the lyrics in the text box and click on upload files to add an mp3 of your song.
peace
bizzy
CAN I HEAR THE SONG PLEASE??
It is uploaded to my page....you should be able to hear it. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
maybe next time! i want to hear that song may i know the title?? hehhehe.. thanks!
I will be uploading a new version of the song early next week. :)
Hi Janita,

As Bizzy mentions below the Songwriter's Circle is the best place for this. Click here:

http://www.worshiptherock.com/group/songwriterscircle

God bless,

Phil
Thanks...I am in the process of recording the song again at a studio in Alabama that is doing an awesome job. I will have it ready next week to upload. :)

RSS

© 2020       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service