Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (2014) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was new to you recently, but now seems like you've known it for ages? These songs are often the ones that are congregational and easy to pick up. Looking forward to seeing which new 2014 worship songs are popular amongst our members!

Views: 1347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet! I like it!

I've been getting into "The Rock Won't Move" recording by the Vertical Church Band. "Worthy, Worthy" and "Strong God" are a couple of great anthems we started using, but all the songs are excellent.

al

www.everydaypraise.com

I really like Vertical Church Bands stuff.  Kinda glad they don't get much radio play, because it keeps it fresh in my opinion.  Good stuff.

Liberation Praise by Robin Mark

So far this year we have added:
The Only Name (Yours Will Be) by big Daddy Weave, I Am by Crowder and getting ready with Keep Making Me by Sidewalk Prophets. Following that, probably Never Once by Matt Redman and Nothing Ever (Could Separate Us) by The Rend Collective.

With Everything (Hillsong and some others)
Overcome by The Digital Age
Oceans/Where feet May Fail (Hillsong)

we don't do many new songs, but Sovereign by Chris Tomlin et al has been working well

Desperation Band's new album "Banner" is great. My favorite songs are: Make A Way, Future, and Banner.

Also keep an eye out for Elevation Worship's new live album coming out November 25th called "Wake Up The Wonder".

Thanks for the tip!  Listening to it now and I like what I hear so far.  

What new worship music has everyone been listening to lately?  Anyone have recommendations for fast / upbeat worship songs?

Also, is it time for a "New Worship Songs 2015" thread?  :)

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service