Many of the people who frequent this board are volunteers or paid but have careers and jobs outside of leading worship.  So I thought it would be fun to learn more about each other.  So what is your “day job”?

Views: 1840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm an Independent Funeral Celebrant, I conduct funeral services for anyone who - for whatever reason - does not want a church or clergy led service. (Ever increasing numbers, with more and more people growing up outside the church) I conduct about 180 funerals a year.

I'm the director of an engineering division for the major electric utility in Hawaii. We work on customer solutions such as the deployment of electric vehicle charging infrastructure; power quality monitoring, analysis, and mitigation; and test and evaluation of distributed energy resource technology (advanced photovoltaic inverters and battery energy storage systems).

Wow, now that's what I call a job description.  Way over my head but very impressive I have to say, and, on top of all that, you still have the energy to lead worship : )

Glad you came across this discussion Mark, I have yet again enjoyed reading all the replies.  So, all you Worship The Rockers let us know what you do for a day job.  JORN, are you still around?  Be great to hear from you.

God Bless.  Lorraine

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service