Many of the people who frequent this board are volunteers or paid but have careers and jobs outside of leading worship.  So I thought it would be fun to learn more about each other.  So what is your “day job”?

Views: 1841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Computer Technician

My day job is a school bus driver. I've been driving for over a year and like it very much.

Graphic artist. I've done web design, print work, animation, etc.

Here a link to my portfolio if you are interested: http://visualconcert.com/

I am a school bus driver so I get time to practice guitar, drums and/or keys (whatever's applicable) between dropping off the elementary school kids and picking up my high school students.

Oh my, I read you post and thought hmmm wonder if that is Alva OK.  I grew up in Enid.  Small world

Timothy Nelson said:

I am a Safety Coordinator / IT Adminstrator for the City of Alva www.alvaok.org

I am blessed to have this job since I am a geek lol

I love my worship leader job though, more that my paid job :-)

Small world, all right - my dad was born in Enid, and Granddad (William Moore) got his Master's Degree (minister) from Phillips University.  I've got his 1922 yearbook.  My sister was born in Coffeyville during the War.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through this discussion.  Would love to hear more.

Well I used to love her, but it's all ova now. ;-)

JORN said:

That's because they left their progesterone at home.

I am a Coatings Technologist. When I work out what one of those is I'll let you know! Seriously though, great job and a great company check it out http://www.permastore.com

Lol, nice one : )

Toni said:

JORN said:

Working in reproductive endocrinology hasn't done anything for my sense of appropriate conversation. :p

Lorraine Doswell said:

Lol, nice one : )

Toni said:

JORN said:

Congratulations on landing a position near home!   You're a better man than I - I've passed up applying for two different custodian jobs already, assuming I was unqualified. 

We will, you realize, need to see, when you have it perfected, the "Mop Dance."

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service