'Worship Moment' Competition - Win A Copy Of Power Music - ENDS TODAY! (Fri 13th Nov)

We've got 3 copies of Power Music to giveaway thanks to our friends at Cambron Software . If you haven't heard of Power Music before then check out a review I did of it a couple of days ago here.

We've had a some great suggestions from our members for a fun competition and i've incorporated a few of them to come up with the following:

For your chance to win a copy of Power Music simply submit a Video or Photo of a "Worship Moment". What I mean by this is a worship related video or photo. Feel free to mention 'Worship The Rock .com' at some point in it or on it.

So, be creative, be funny, or be serious - it's up to you!

Examples of "Worship Moment" videos & photos might be:

- Video of you singing a well known worship song with different words (e.g. see here)

- Video of you singing the wrong word or phrase to a song by accident

- Video of you playing a song with the capo in the wrong place, or tripping up, or smacking the microphone with your teeth etc

- Photo of you leading worship in a cool place: e.g. beach, top of tall building, in a cave ?!

- Funny photo of you practicing a worship song

- A special worship moment

I'm sure you'll be more creative than this though - think outside the box and follow these rules please:

1) Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes (preferably under 1 minute).

2) Videos should ideally refer people to Worship The Rock .com, either by someone mentioning it or simply by having a screen at the end with the link on.

3) Photos should ideally have the words 'Worship The Rock .com' on it somewhere.

4) Please only submit a maximum of 3 entries per person.

5) Submit your videos or photos by posting them on this discussion. Either embed the videos from YouTube, assuming they're there, or add a link to a video you've uploaded to Worship The Rock. If it's a photo just post the photo or a link to the photo.

6) The deadline is Friday 13th November 2009. Don't worry about timezones - I'll make sure the cut off point allows for all timezones.

7) Have fun! - (this is a must!)

I'll pick the 3 winners from all entries and each of the winners will get their very own copy of the full version of Power Music 2.0.

N.B. (Please only submit a video or photo that you're happy to be used publicly - we may for example post some of the videos on a YouTube channel and email them around).

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh to play in a tent the oldies (before my time!!) for Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa's Chuck Smith for his Big Tent Revival with the Chuck Butler Band..Chad Butler of Switchfoot sitting in on the kit
Attachments:

This is a symbol of what I seek during worship...His light to come shining through....nevermind the sweaty/messy hair please :D
Okay, don't know if this qualifies, but here I am at 4 years old and this was my first album cover...it was a cassette in which I sang songs to God that my dad had written. :-)

Here's a pic of a Celebrate Recovery worship moment - we were doing MaryMary's song "Shackles" and the camera caught us on "I just wanna praise Him!"

Attachments:
Just to let you know i've picked the three winners and announced them in the WTR blog:

http://blog.worshiptherock.com/2009/11/winners-of-worship-moment-ph...

Thanks for all your entries!

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service