Each month we share our worship set lists with other members by simply copying and pasting our lists below. Please join us in sharing your worship set lists for January 2011 here.

This is a valuable resource as it's a great way of getting new song ideas to include in our own set lists. Please feel free to include as much (or as little) detail as possible - i.e. song name, songwriter name (e.g. artists name), when the song was written, what key you play it in, how the song "went down" with your congregation, how you merged it with another song betc.

You can post worship set lists from your Sunday services as well as any mid-week, cell group/house group meetings.

Thanks for participating!

Views: 881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1/16/2011

You Are Good

Friend of God

Famous One

Your Name...A Mighty Fortress...How Great Is Our God ...Something About That Name

1/23/2011

WELCOME

Friend of God

You Are Good

No Higher Calling

Amazed

Worshiping You"

1/30/2011

My Life Is In You

Because of Your Love

Amazed

Worshiping You

Jan 9
• Good Morning Friend
• When I Think About the Lord
• God of All Splendor
• Hungry 
• We Cry Out
• Give Us Clean Hands

Jan 16
• We Are Hungry
• You Are So Good To Me
• Sing My Love 
• My God Reigns
• We Lift You Up
• One Name Under Heaven

Jan 23
• Down At Your Feet
• Be The Center
• Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
• Let The River Flow 
• Let It Rise
• Trading My Sorrows

January 30, 2011

Grace Greater Than Our Sin in Gmaj (Julia Johnston and Daniel Towner)

Everything You Do in Gmaj (Carl Cartee)

Nothing But The Blood in Emaj (Yeah, you know the one)

Praying for all the worship teams this week that the Holy Spirit prepares our hearts to lead worship and to plow the field that it will be perfected through Christ Jesus for His word to grow in the hearts of the people who hear it.  Believe it in Faith!

I'm not sure if you have the same chart, but here's one I found: http://gungormusic.com/pages/chords/beautiful_things.pdf

RSS

© 2020       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service