Each month we share our worship set lists with other members by simply copying and pasting our lists below. Please join us in sharing your worship set lists for July 2010 here.

This is a valuable resource as it's a great way of getting new song ideas to include in our own set lists. Please feel free to include as much (or as little) detail as possible - i.e. song name, songwriter name (e.g. artists name), when the song was written, what key you play it in, how the song "went down" with your congregation, how you merged it with another song etc.

You can post worship set lists from your Sunday services as well as any mid-week, cell group/house group meetings.

Thanks for participating!

Views: 1100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yesterday's service:
Awesome God (Your Voice) by Vicky Beeching (key of E)
Open the Eyes (key of D)
Hosanna by Brooke Fraser (original key)
Give us clean hands (key of E)

I'm still choosing the songs for next week, will update soon!

Be blessed!
July 4th...

Freedom by Darrell Evans
Freedom Song by Charlie Hall
Song of Freedom by Reuben Morgan
Forevermore by Doug Thompson (self)
Lay It Down by Dave Lubben
I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb by Ray Boltz
Friday 7/2--alzheimers wing in nursing home
C--It Is Well With My Soul--Hymn--Horatio Spafford/Philip Bliss.
D--Blessed Assurance--Hymn--Fanny J. Crosby/Phoebe P. Knapp.
F#m--Take Me In--David Browning--as done by Kutless
G--Who Is Like Our God--vintage Vineyard--Brian Duane/Brian Doerksen/Brian Theissen
G--As Children--modern Vineyard--Jeremy Riddle
D--Amazing Grace--Hymn--John Newton
C--I Exalt Thee--Pete Sanchez/How Great is Our God--Chris Tomlin/Jesse Reeves/Ed Cash

Sunday 7/4

D7--Set Me On Fire--Ryan Delmore
F#m--Take Me In--David Browning--as done by Kutless
Bb--Martyrs and Thieves--Jennifer Knapp--instrumental for Communion
Gm--Slow Down--Anderson, Tai;Avery, Brad;Carr, David;Lee, Mark D;Powell, Mac (Third Day)
National Anthem--accapella by one of the best high school singers in the state
G--Who Is Like Our God--old school Vineyard--Brian Duane/Brian Doerksen/Brian Theissen
G--As Children--Jeremy Riddle
C--I Exalt Thee--Pete Sanchez/How Great Is Our God--Chris Tomlin/Jesse Reeves/Ed Cash
This is the first time I've posted on this section. Great idea! I'm interested in learning what songs are out there as well as what works for others.

Here's the set for 7/4:
-->Good Morning Friend - Chris Lizotte (Kept the melody but changed the arrangment/Chords/rhythm a good bit) [sorry Chris]
-->Famous One - More like the Tomlin version vs. Sonic Flood
-->We Lift You Up - Jason Morant (we did a little more driving version)
-->My God Reigns
-->I Need Thee Every Hour - Jars, Redemption Songs
-->Nothing But The Blood - Matt Redman (during Communion)
-->Enough
Wow--I think this is the first time I've seen anybody do any Chris Lizotte here. Way to go Joisey!
Cool! Are you a fan?
Also, I was going to mention how great it is that you do worship for an Alzheimer's wing. That's awesome. A friend and I used to occasionally fill in for a WL in Passaic County at a disability ministry and they always ministered more to us than we did to them.
God Bless!!!!
I have a couple of his cd's and an old cassette, but the most recent one, 'Signal Hill Revival', is the one that spends a LOT of time in the cd player. We haven't done anything from it in church yet, though I'd love to give either 'Down at Your Feet' or 'The Child in Everyone' a go. I'm not a singer, but these ones I can actually do resonably well.

Also--thank you for the encouraging words about playing worship for alzheimers patients. Our worship leader and keyboard player both work at the facility and know that these folks rarely get any attention or human interaction aside from workers and a few family members.
Hope you give one of them a go. I've done Down At Your Feet in church. It works pretty well. I like The Child In Everyone as well as Brighter Day (would love to do that one), Sweet Mercy and Glory To The King. There's a lot of good material on that album.

As far as the Nsg Home, you deserve every bit of encouragement! That's a great ministry and so needed. I wish I could get involved in something like that up by me but I have 2 little ones and I work a regular job on top of my WL job. I just don't have the time right now. There is a place near me that is part homeless shelter/part drug rehab program. I would love to get involved doing worship with them somehow but so far I haven't had the opportunity. Its been on my heart for a while. I've prayed on and off that God would open a door down the road and give me a chance to work with that population.
July 11 New Life:

Opening Song: The Freedom We Know- Hillsong
2nd Song: Holy is the Lord- Chris Tomlin
Offering song: Glory to God Forever- Steve Fee
Song before Message: You Never Let Go- Matt Redman OR Jesus Lover of My Soul
Closing Song- All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises- Paul Baloche

and 5 days later... Travel to New Orleans, Louisiana for 2010 LCMS National Youth Gathering. WOOOO!!!

-Bubba
7-2-10:Lesson
4)Awesome God
5)Lifesong

7-5-10 MENS GROUP
4)SWEETLY BROKEN

7-9-10:Testamony
4)Mighty To Save
5)Sweetly Broken

7-16-10:Lesson ACCUSTIC
4)Amazing House
5)When I Serveyed The Wonderous Cross

7-23-10:Testamony
4)Open The Eyes Of My Heart
5)Not To Us
at Christian Family Church Chattanooga the set list for the week of July 5th

One Way - Parachute Band
Sing SIng SIng - style of Chris Tomlin
Our God - Chris Tomlin
Wonderful Maker - Jeremy Camp
Revelation Song - Keri Jobe (Gateway Worship)
July 11th (dustin' off some oldies)
-Hungry
-I Could Sing of Your Love
-Let The River Flow
-We Cry Out - Brian Johnson
-Glory To The King - Chris Lizotte
-One Name Under Heaven

RSS

© 2022       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service