Each month we share our worship set lists with other members by simply copying and pasting our lists below. Please join us in sharing your worship set lists for May 2011 here.

This is a valuable resource as it's a great way of getting new song ideas to include in our own set lists. Please feel free to include as much (or as little) detail as possible - i.e. song name, songwriter name (e.g. artists name), when the song was written, what key you play it in, how the song "went down" with your congregation, how you merged it with another song betc.

You can post worship set lists from your Sunday services as well as any mid-week, cell group/house group meetings.

Thanks for participating!

Views: 896

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May 1

Happy Day - Tim Hughes (A)

Like A Lion - Daniel Bashta (A)

Spirit Fall - Daniel Carson, Jason Ingram, Kristian Stanfill and Louie Giglio (G)

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (D)

Mighty to Save - Hillsong (G)

May 8

We Unite - Elevation Worship (E)

We'll Make It Loud - Gateway Worship (E)

I Will Stand - New Life Worship (G)

Forever Reign - Hillsong (C)

May 15

Special Combined Service Led by Children's Choirs

May 22

You Deserve- Hillsong (E)

Beautiful the Blood - Steve Fee (A)

How He Loves -  John Mark McMillan (B)

Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me) - Casting Crowns (A)

I Will Rise - Chris Tomlin (G)

May 29

All My Fountains - Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels, Daniel Carson and Nathan Nockels (C)

Like A Lion - Daniel Bashta (A)

Glory to God Forever - Steve Fee (G)

All to Us - Chris Tomlin, Jesse Reeves, Matt Maher and Matt Redman (A)

Our morning set for tomorrow - 15 May is,

I sing praises to Your Name (G)

My latter will be greater (D) - Israel Houghton

All things are possible (D) - Israel Houghton

Our Legacy (G) - Ken Reynolds

Lifter of my head (E) - Freddy Rodriguez

Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise (A)

Falling in love with Jesus (A) - Jonathan Butler

Evening set:

Come and let us sing (C) - Jonathan Butler

Lifter of my head (E) - Freddy Rodriguez

Our God saves (G) - Paul Baloche

Glorify Your Name (Cm) - Lindell Cooley

Fill this place (C) - Ken Reynolds

Revelation song (D) - Kari Jobe (Gateway Worship)

quick catch-up time

5/1

You Are Worthy of My Praise--David Ruis
You are My All in All--Dennis Jernigan
Forever--Chris Tomlin
Give Us Clean Hands--Charlie Hall
Rescue--Jared Anderson 

Communion Medley:
O Lord, You're Beautiful (Keith Green), Highest Place (Ramon Pink) and Be Glorified (Ron Kenoly).

He Reigns--Newsboys

5/8

Come,
Now Is The Time To Worship--Brian Doerkson
All the Earth Will Sing Your Praises--Paul Baloche
Everlasting God--Brenton Brown
Your Grace Is Enough--Matt Maher
What Can I Bring--Jeremy Riddle

How Great Is Our God--Chris Tomlin/Jesse Reeves/Ed Cash

5/15

All For You--Paul Baloche
Days of Elijah--Darrell Evan--congregation still goes bonkers when we do this one!!
I Am Free--Newsboys
Hungry--Kathryn Scott
You Are My King (Amazing Love)--Billy James Foote
Shout to the Lord--Darlene Zschech
5/22

It Is Well With My Soul--Horatio Spafford/Phillip Bliss
Give Us Clean Hands--Charlie Hall
**Take Me In--Dave Browning
**Better Is One Day--Matt Redman
**Strong Tower--Kutless
**Word of God Speak--Peter Kipley/Bart Millard
You Alone--David Crowder Band

** These ones are all 'as done by Kutless' instead of the more well known renderings
i want to do take me in, there are so many old songs our little church has never done, or at least no one seems to acknowledge that some of these songs have been done before

may 1                                            may 8                                       may 15

i will celebrate    dm                        welcome into this place    g        great is thy faithfullness    d
sing unto the lord    dm                                                                   faith    em
jehovah jireh    dm                          awesome in this place (fast) f     battle belongs to the lord    em
we fall down    e/f                           he's real (all the power)    f          every knee/cant stop praising    em
i worship u almighty God f               holy spirit rain down    f              our God    f
you are my all in all    f                    lord prepare me    f                    there is none like you    f
in the presence of jehovah f             awesome in this place (slow) f    you are my king    f

communion

sweet sweet spirit, turn your eyes g  just as i am/i will never be    d        I surrender all/as the deer    d
closing song

i walk by faith    f                             awesome God    em                      forever    a

on the 15th , went from faith into the battle without stopping, then a strong chord to start every knee in a slow tempo, the drums came in forcefully to take us into cant stop, this seemed to go well!

Hello Bradley,

I went to your page and noticed you just joined up.  Welcome to WtR!!  It can be a great place to get ideas and encouragement.

I remember 'Take Me In' was the first praise/worship song I fell in love with after joining the fold in '91 and had forgotten all about it until our new worship leader pulled out this Kutless cd last year.  I see that you do a lot of material from that time period mixed in with newer stuff.  I hadn't thought of 'Battle Belongs to the Lord'  or 'Jehovah Jireh' in years.  I've got to get copies of these.  It's not easy finding good p/w in minor keys.

thanks Michael; maybe I am stuck in the 90s music; I feel like so many songs that ministered to me when I first came into the worship music revelation still minister to many.  It's hard finding good mixes of Jehovah Jireh, I look around on youtube sometimes to see if I can find songs because Songselect that we use doesn't have everything unfortunately.  I am new to all of this, I led worship for six months in 94, and now am leading at a very very small church (volunteer).  I love seeing the sets others are posting.

May 28/29

• God Of Second Chances-A (Carlos Whittaker)  
  • Your Name-A (Glenn Packiam) Glenn's original version is uptempo and a wonderful proclamation

Welcome...

• Hosanna-G (Paul Baloche)
  • You Gave Your Life Away-G (Paul Baloche)
  • Mighty To Save-G (Hillsong)
  • Everything-C (Ryan Stuart) "Be my everything...Christ in me, the hope of Glory!"

I like God of Second Chances, though it's not our usual style (we have no guitars).

for May 22 -

We Have Come to Praise             (original)       Rev. Carter/Lisa Campbell
Say the Name                               3441709      Martha Munizzi/Clint Brown
Holy Spirit Come Fill this Place    2603586       Mary Hennis/Babbie Mason

5/29

Hosanna (Praise is Rising--Paul Baloche
You're Worthy of Our Praise--David Ruis
Open The Eyes of My Heart--Paul Baloche
I Sing Praises--Terry MacAllum----leading into.....
Wonderful Maker--Jeremy Camp---1st time played
Sanctuary--Randy Scruggs/John Thompson

RSS

© 2021       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service