David Loeffler's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a new addition to my guitars, another Carvin, a SH60, this guitar plays great…"

David Loeffler replied Feb 5, 2014 to What electric guitar(s) do you own and play?

155 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Jesse Edmondson

"Glad to see you found what it means and that will help me because I only strum, no l…"

David Loeffler replied Jun 30, 2012 to Confusing terminology

14 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Terry Cooper

"I don't like to sound like CD's either, I use them to learn the song then as we play…"

David Loeffler replied Jun 15, 2012 to Starting with what we've got.

56 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"We use some of their pro audio stuff for the sound syatem also, and it is just as go…"

David Loeffler replied Feb 15, 2012 to If you visited a website that built custom electric guitars for worshippers what features would you like to see and what would you want to buy?

15 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Matthew Stahlmann

"I order all my guitars from Carvin(they use scripture in their adds) and get the opt…"

David Loeffler replied Feb 14, 2012 to If you visited a website that built custom electric guitars for worshippers what features would you like to see and what would you want to buy?

15 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Matthew Stahlmann

"Give them a try, they are excelent guitars and I have not found anything close in qu…"

David Loeffler replied Jan 30, 2012 to What electric guitar(s) do you own and play?

155 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Jesse Edmondson

"I play A Carvin Bolt That I made from a kit and added a bridge on switch so I have 1…"

David Loeffler replied Jan 30, 2012 to What electric guitar(s) do you own and play?

155 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Jesse Edmondson

RSS

© 2020       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service